Friday, July 27, 2007

New Car

Ya, so I am maturing(which is something a lot of you have been hoping for along time) The thought of being a responsible adult took over my vehicle purchasing decision, the $75 it took to fill my Tahoe with gas last week kinda helped. So, I know you will be a bit disappointed(ya like you give a crap what I buy) but I didn't purchase a truck. I bought a very reasonable and economical car!!

Now, I have always heard that you should buy a car that resembles the owner, however if I had done that, I would have ended up with something like the picture below.......... quite unnerving.

Come on, I have a little self dignity left . . . . . .

3 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Your new car is not only economical - but classy. You look so good driving it!!
Jodi

Wendy said...

You made a very good choice! It's a great looking car! Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I am really dissappointed you didn't get the H2