Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tagged!.


So I have been told that I have been tagged. Ya well, tell me something new. I get tagged all the time! Tag's are over used. People tag other people all the time. sometimes those tag's can be pretty misleading or biased. anyway, I digress....... Someone(no idea who) want's me to list 7 facts about myself. are you sure? just remember........ this was asked for...

In no particular order:

1. I went topless while on the beach in Cancun.
2. I have had a gun pulled on me. (surprise surprise)
3. I have been jumped by 4 guys and had my nose shattered. (yep)
4. I don't like typing things about myself on the Internet. (really really!)
5. I have been to 11 countries outside of the U.S.(and only offended the locals in 6 of them)
6. I have a birthmark on my inner thigh. (No, I won't show you)
7. I have had plastic surgery, twice. (don't you wish you knew where?)

OK wasn't that fun, do you really feel like you know me better now? really do you?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Yes, yes I do feel like I know you better!

PS-I was just wondering if my blog is good enough to get mentioned on your blog? I am a fan you know.
http://wendyh76.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I have seen Mike both topless and before his plastic surgery and neither was a pretty sight

debra said...

Something new has been learned by me... more than one even!

Like the blog friend... good times.