Friday, July 13, 2007

Bark at the Moon

Seems fitting for a Friday the 13th, not to mention it's a great song for you Guitar Hero enthusiasts. It was the final song of the night tonight at our first Guitar Hero Set since Christmas. School kinda got in the way.... by the way, Mckay is getting quite good at it.

I must say some people take this blogging thing a bit too serious, like any of this drivel that people write in their blogs is going to affect your life or anything. Anyway back to the Moon Barking.... hey, did you hear, they found evidence of water on Mars, ya I got one of the exclusive pictures so I thought I would post it here. thank me later...





Oh, I can't wait to see the critics comment on this one......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the pictures of water on Mars your blog is not only entertaining but educational as well keep up the good wiork.

Anonymous said...

I mean work(give me a break it is 11:45pm)