Monday, July 23, 2007

One of those days.....

So, there I was in my new red shorts, (you know the ones with the big black and small white stripe down the sides.) I was just getting down into position to speedily handle my next languid foe. Then he steps out, my first thought is, "Man, this dude needs a bro." (and I don't mean like in "brother" either!!) my next thought is: "didn't I see this guy in the sauna when I was in Prague last month?"(didn't recognize him with shorts on.) Then I think "I bet he's been kicked out of a Chinese Buffet?" and then I wonder "what's he looking so mad for, he's not the one that has to touch some big(OK fat) sweaty mans bare flesh." but then I realized I probally should come up with a plan here........ did he just say "get in my belly"?


What do you think I did?

No comments: