Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blog Babble

So I think I am starting to understand this blog thing. I thought the goal was to write something so insightful and deep that people were moved to change their lives. Boy, I was wrong! (which happens quite a bit, really, I got a few professors that will back me on that.) See the thing is, you want to write something, anything that will get people to make a comment! The joy and fulfillment of having a blog is to read the comments left by the readers. (I guess my wife is right, it's always about me) and that's also a good thing because I have nothing to say that is either deep or insightful. (of course you know that by now)

Another lesson I have learned is: Use pictures! people like to be visually surprised, (well some people do). Not to mention a picture says a 1,000 words and I am not about to type that many. (nor would you want me to)

The final lesson, every one's a critic! Opinions are like bums, everyone has one and most of them are full of crap! sorry, I had to throw it out there. But this also feeds into the reason why I like blogs, I mean people will even critique the gibberish I write. I love it. What a country!!

So for today's visually stunning optical pleasing array of pixels, I got one that may take you a moment to figure out(well some of you, others will get it right away and I won't comment on those who do) Since we are sports fans at our house and it's baseball time, here ya go:



Do you feel like leaving a comment now?

P.S. I almost forgot to mention that results of the poll. The most popular name was MIKE. Much to the chagrin of many of my female readers(and THANK YOU for reading), it edged out Edward and I know there are many who feel very passionate about the name Edward, to the point that it's almost discommoding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes that is the way the ball bounces, love the pics

Anonymous said...

Change the colors on your polls I can't read the the %. Glad to see I am the first willing to donate to your new H2

Unknown said...

Sorry rick, the web polls are a new feature and you do not have the capability to change the colors, they are pulled automatically from the template.
I make every effort to response to my readers desires however in this case I am not empowered to respond to your request.