Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Boundary Pushers

Oh man, there are many Americans pushing the boundaries on a daily basis.(some of you don't even know it and some of your do!) I know you are asking yourself "what boundaries?" Take a look at the picture above, ever been to Weinerschnitzel?....... tasty huh?
I am very overwrought when thinking of the health of my devoted readers. What I am talking about is high cholesterol!! Yes, it's a serious condition that many fail to address. I even know some people who are on medication and yet their cholesterol remains high. I worry for those individuals so I thought I would offer some assistance to each of you take a look and thank me later:


.
.
.
.
P.S. I am a bit hurt, (OK, crushed) at the results of my second poll. I am glad it's almost over. I mean, I thought I had more that one friend? maybe this blogging stuff ain't that cool. No worries, I will cry myself to sleep tonight. again!
.
.
.
.
.
Is anyone still reading this tripe?

No comments: