Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Celebrating double digits with a Gift Idea

Since the blog thing is really catching on(I mean I have had 11 people vote on my poll, that's like double digits!!) I wanted to give a little back to my loyal readers(you know who you are). There so many times that we are looking for gifts to give to or loved ones and friends. I found exquisite gift idea and wanted to share it with you. Of course, I was looking to get this for Jodi but since she is one of the 11 people that read my blog(at least I like to think she is) I have spoiled the surprise. No worries, Jodi's brother is getting married, and I know they are not reading this so, I can get them a "his and hers" set.

Here ya go:
and hey, if anyone is thinking of getting me a gift.........................don't get this!

1 comment:

The Leishman Family said...

Hey I think Rick would love one of those where did you find it?