Friday, September 21, 2007

Last Word


So I am told that I always have to get the last word in.........(probably because I am always right).. but, if that were the case I would like blogging more than I do. When you blog, you always get the last word in cause no one can add to your post. Sure, you can comment but, 90% of the people that read your blog don't dare or care to comment. so why do people not like to share comments?

Just like the picture, sometimes we have to look up to see the obvious....

Oh, I had a dear dear friend share this with me, you can find out what type of bra you are
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofbraareyouquiz/

I am a sleek black bra. I guess it's cause I am soo supportive. I am soo glad I found out, I have been wondering what type of bra I am for sometime.

Don't you wish this all made sense? well, just be thankful that it doesn't make scents......cause, as you can imagine, that would NOT be good.

and now for the quote of the day:

"I really didn't say everything I said."
- Yogi Berra

2 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

I'm a lace bra. Here is the comments:
Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminine
You're a womanly woman who makes guys feel like men
Your perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsome
With a softer side that only you can draw out

Unknown said...

So it looks like you found your perfect man......