Saturday, September 1, 2007

Oh Ya, Football is here.

It's college football time again. Ya know, you never know who you might sit next to! I have no idea what happened to this guys top lip? or his nostrils for that matter but hey, he is definitely happy to be there. So was I. It's always a good day out when your team wins, OK so it probally wasn't so good for the little girl that threw up right in front of us during our halftime social session. Don't worry, I think she feels much better after "releasing the hounds", at least she looked like it. And hey, all those people that walked through her little "spill" don't even know what they were stepping in, nor do they care because, THE COUGS WON!

P.S. I keep getting asked why I don't comment on other peoples blogs. Well, just spend some time reading MY blog...........Would you really want some one that writes this CRAP commenting on your blog? I mean really, would you? it's not like I even passed an English class for pete's sake.

2 comments:

debra said...

Hey- I got a comment from you, and I even framed it because I'm sure it will be the last too! But I do feel lucky, even though it did have the typical Mike sarcasm... it's better than nothing!

Wendy said...

Woo Hoo! Football is here! Go Cougs!!!