Thursday, September 13, 2007

Another day on the road......

So here's the view from my hotel room this evening. What a lovely time. I got done for the day, changed into my workout clothes and headed down to the gym, that's when I met my first "friend" he asked if I was going to workout? "No" I said "I am heading down to the wedding in the grand ballroom, it's a casual affair". Guess what?
He already worked out so he could go get a fattening dinner, I am sure you, like I, really care. I won't even bore you with the story of my kickboxer "friend" in the weight room or my middle eastern oil tycoon "friend" from the sauna(and YES everyone was clothed! you know you were thinking of some smart comment! Sick, just sick!) or my "I need a friend" "friend" at the chicken quasadilla bar in the concierge lounge... Let's just enjoy the lovely Houston sunset shall we? We shall! Look at that, I am even talking to myself in my blog.... That's what too much traveling will do to you.

P.S. How do you spell quasadilla?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

To answer your question, it's spelled "Quesadilla". Thanks for the picture of the sunset...too bad you had to enjoy it by yourself. I'm sure Jodi would have loved to watch it with you.

debra said...

QUESADILLA- don't you ever use dictionary.com? Wait, I guess you don't need the definition, and in order to get a defintion, you need to know how to spell it. Nevermind... my fake blonde is showing through. I'll stop talking now.

Btw- thanks for the nice lengthy comment on AbbyBrenna's blog... you're too nice. :P