Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wii Have a Problem!!!

OK, so we are like the 10 billion of you that got a YES(that's a Wii for you nonfrench speakers) for Christmas. Wow what an interactive gaming system. I found my new workout plan!!!
What does that picture have to do with the Wii? well, like always, I am consistently on the lookout for YOU, my loyal reader of this crap. Like most modern drugs, the Wii is dangerous if not used properly. These are photos of actual injuries from users(not very bright ones) of the Wii. As it turns out, there's quite of few injudicious folks out there. Ya really, take a look at this Link (just click on the "damage report")

You Wii owners may want to bookmark that page, cause I am sure there is more than one of you that will have the opportunity to be a contributor.

So, for the question of the day; If you own 2 of these great Nintendo systems, would you be known as a Wii Wii?

Got run, the kids are in bed and I am on like the 5th galaxy in the new Wii game "Super Mario Galaxy"

3 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Yes, speaking of the Wii - thank goodness I got the Christmas tree down yesterday before it sustained any more injuries from your "tennis" game.

Unknown said...

So what's a few berries off the christmas tree? There were too many anyway.

Kristan Carter said...

I better book mark that page for you Mike...The min I walked in the door I almost got taken out by you playing tennis....lol