Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hap Hap. . . . Happy New Year....

Well what can I say, another year under the belt, but lets not speak of under the belt, that was my last post.

Well 2008 is here, the Holidays are over, it's back to the grind! For some of us the grind is a bit, shall we say... Less smooth. Yep, don't expect anything worth reading on this blog in 2008, I got a streak goin' and I plan to stick with it. I mean, look at this post, a worthless couple of sentences and not even a nice visually stunning picture. Come on, it took me a hour to word this just right!

Well, here's to more senseless muttering on this blog in 2008

Cheers!

Oh, and thanks for reading this year....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Happy New Year! And I look forward to the senseless muttering on your blog in 2008, it's entertaining!