Tuesday, November 6, 2007

bloggers cramp

Oh Crap! I just realized something that many of you have, I am sure, already noticed. I have BLOGGERS CRAMP!! As you can tell by my posts for the last month(ok, so pretty much any post I have done), they are really lacking in thought and substance. But hey, so am I !

I had bloggers cramp once before and even though it may not look like it, I got over it. Now hold on, don't get upset or worry for me. Just give me some time and a few business trips, I will be good to go. (well as good as I can be, don't get too excited, it's not like I am suddenly going to start writing anything worthwhile)

Just remember; You get what you pay for!! I know I know, I owe you.. . . .

Well I guess if you have to have cramps, bloggers cramp is better than some of the other cramps out there. See, I am kind of a "cup half full" guy. Just not too sure what it's half full of??

Forgive me for not having a visually stunning graphic or picture in this post.(I know you were expecting one) It's really difficult to find an appropriate graphically representation of cramps.

So in closing, I have a question for YOU, yes, YOU the anonymous reader of this drivel;
What is your favorite topic of discussion on this high caliber, thought provoking, deep thinking, informative, & down right good blog? leave a commentt(see that little comment button down there, click on it).

6 comments:

Unknown said...

There has not been a topic on this blog that has been worth my time to read. Oh and I don't like that if I vote on your polls that it won't let me go back.

I think you should find something else to do besides authoring a blog!

Oh I did like that post about what type of bra you were, very informative.

Wendy said...

I personally liked how you look out for your readers. I would like a little bit more fashion advice, the popcorn shirts are amazing. I also enjoyed the post about roundabouts. I think you need to do that one again because people still aren't understanding how they work.

Jason said...

One look at my blog will show you what I think is important to discuss, at least this month :)

Kent said...

I know you know everything there is to know about accounting and financial analysis. Could you please devote a little time to explaining the finer points of calculating NPV and IRR?

Thanks.

Jodi Leishman said...

I'd like to read a tribute to your wife. I hear she's a nice lady.

Wendy said...

PS---I second what the Leishmans said. I hear she is AMAZING!!!!