Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Need a babysitter?

So I have this "friend" who wanted to take this wife out to a nice dinner, so they got a babysitter out of the local paper, the reference and the add were great, "professional nanny skills" and at a reasonable price too. When they returned home here's what they found.

I mean that's great, not all babysitters would think to duck tape the kid's stuffed animal right next to them, how thoughtfull, It's the little things that make this babysitter so great!

So as you know, I like to lookout for YOU, my blog reader, if you need a babysitter, I believe I just found one for you. No need to thank me. your warm look of gratitude is all I need.

4 comments:

The Leishman Family said...

Thats great! do you think she could tend a family of 4? let me know ASAP

Wendy said...

I know you said, no need to thank you...but I am going to anyway...THANK YOU!!! I have been worrying about the future of babysitting, and this just proves that whenever I have kids they will be in good hands. As long as you pass along the phone number.

Kent said...

Man you just saved me so much time and worry. THANKS!

debra said...

That is some serious babysitting skills right there. After you use her, please send her to my house right away... maybe it would make an impact on my munchkins.