Thursday, October 25, 2007

Duct Tape.....

So did ya notice, my last 2 posts included duct tape? I must assure you that was totally a random incident but, as I was reflecting on my blog(like I do each day) I realized the coincidence of duct tape(sometimes it takes me awhile to grasp the obvious).

As you know, I spend a countless hours of planning and research to make sure I give you(my beloved reader) the most useless crap to read on my blog. With that said, I bring you the Duct Tape Wedding..... (yes, duct tape comes in white!)
More pics of the Duct Tape wedding http://www.ducttapeguys.com/fashion/wedding/photos.html

Or save some money for the prom:
I decided not to post the pics of Duct Tape Lingerie.....thank me later.

Now for those of you that are soo0 intrigued and want to start working with Duct Tape yourself.... I have done the research for you(remember, it's all about YOU here at Life & Times). check this out: http://www.ducttapeguys.com/howto/index.html

Wanna learn more? - Duct Tape 101
http://www.ducttapeguys.com/DT101/index.html

So who's going to be the first to send me a pic of something they made with Duct Tape?

3 comments:

debra said...

I demand that you send the lingere pics to my personal email account... asap!

And Mike- you are always so amazingly kind to us, your readers. What would we do without Life & Times??? Wait- I don't even want to think about it. It would be the end of my world for sure.

Kent said...

Wow Mike, now that we are done with school you have way too much time on your hands...although if you are going to research something I can't think of anything more useful to research than duct tape.

Jodi Leishman said...

Do they have a duct tape "swim suit" issue?