Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Little Advice!!

When you are on you cell phone, the rest of the world is not DEAF!!!!!

I am sitting in the Delta Crown room as we speak, I nice quick professional lounge at the airport, Gabby Betty is rambling on very LOUDLY, she is so into it that she doesn't even notice the 27 people that keep look over their shoulders and glaring.. We all know that Valgene is not happy and not pulling her weight on the team. Valgene, is going to get a talking too! Joyce is feeling left out and has issues with Valgene and they need to speak about it before the next meeting so everyone can feel free to express themselves in the next meeting. I for one am glad I have been a part of this therapy session. The funny thing is, this lady would be totally embarASSed if she could take 2 seconds and realize the A$$ she is making of herself.. She is telling her co working about being considerate of others point of view.... WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF US IN THE CROW ROOM???? GOOD HELL!

YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEAK LOADER BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM ON THE OTHER END.

I WISH I HAD A SOCK!!! OK I NEED TWO SOCKS!!

ok, there's my rant, I am done! good day

How about a post on cell phone edicate?

1 comment:

Jodi Leishman said...

Tell me how you really feel about the situation... don't hold back.