Friday, April 4, 2008

Just a Firendly reminder

Again, looking out for you the blog reader! Be careful when ordering products online. This is how my $250 Easton Stealth Baseball Bat arrived:

Ya, bats really aren't suppose to have a curve to them, straight bats tend to be more popular... probably cause it's easier to hit with a straight one. But then again, maybe it will be easier to hit a curve ball with this bat. If you only knew when the curve ball was coming. . . .

Do you think that the fact that I ordered an Easton bat and it came in a Louisville Slugger box had anything to do with it? That's like ordering a happy meal at McDonalds and getting it in a Taco Bell sack!! ya, exactly like that!

I don't know what's going on there at UPS but apparently it's a lot rougher place than they let on

You want to know what Brown can do for me?
BRING ME MY BAT WITH OUT DAMAGING IT!!

Oh, and have a nice day!

2 comments:

Jason said...

there's probably something I should say about this...I'm just not sure what it is.

Rowbury Family said...

Hey mike...I've heard so much about your blog now I can finally read it.